"Patients with the highest genetic risk of suffering a heart attack benefit the most from cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, a study has found," The Guardian reports. Those with the highest genetic risk score appear to get the most benefit from the drugs…
- Adults may only get 'real flu' every five years
- Free family fun
- Coffee can 'cut risks of heart attack' claims
- Having a baby in your 30s or 40
- Immune changes found in people with CFS/ME
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (16)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (14)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (29)
- Clothing (32)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (73)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (30)
- Miscellaneous (18)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.