"Moving the clocks forward by one extra hour all year in the UK could lead to children getting more exercise every day, say researchers," reports BBC News. In the UK...
- Sunshine isn't slimming and can't halt diabetes
- 'Shift workers should avoid steak' claim mistaken
- Dopamine drug linked to compulsive sex, shopping and gambling
- Eating out
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
BRAND NEW Double divan bed with super Luxury 10ins Orthopedic Mattress in original sealed wrapping did cost 395 will deliver call paul for details price
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (22)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (72)
- Household and DIY (19)
- Miscellaneous (15)
- Outdoor pursuits (5)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - Matilda Brunton
Matilda Brunton - born 17th August Congratulations James and Nicola. Love from grandparents Lou
Deaths - Caroline Marion Chamberlain
Caroline Marion Chamberlain Whose light went out on 3/8/14. Will be missed by all her loved ones