Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting HARINGEY to 80360, or email us
Pets die of suspected poisoning in Wood Green
Two cats have died and another has gone blind after being poisoned.
A couple of foxes were also found dead and a dog was made seriously ill by an unidentified toxin in the Wolves Lane and White Hart Lane area of Wood Green.
RSPCA Inspector Kate Ford is investigating and is appealing for anyone who might have seen anything suspicious to come forward.
She said: “If this is a deliberate case of poisoning animals then I hope someone can give us more information to help us find the person or persons responsible – and put a stop to it.”
Anyone with information that could help the investigation is urged to contact the RSPCA investigation line on 0300 123 8010.
Comments are closed on this article.